(1) TAFF-VTI’s Term 2019-01 commenced in January 2019 in Cooking & Housekeeping, Elderly Care Assistant and Customer Service & Retail Sales courses.
(2) TAFF-VTI Cohort 2018-03 Cooking & Housekeeping, Elderly Care Assistant and Customer Service & Retail Sales graduated on 20th December 2018.
(3) Only a few graduates from our last term are left to be placed at jobs. Hurry up & contact our Placements Department now if you want to hire from TAFF-VTI.
(4) TAF Foundation receives registration from Sindh Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (STEVTA) for TAFF-VTI.
(5) TAF Foundation joins hands with The Indus Hospital for the On-the-Job Training of students from TAFF-VTI’s Elderly Care Assistant course.
(6) TAF Foundation has won the Diversity & Inclusion Benchmark awards for 2018 in the categories of Social Responsibility and Product & Services.